- Division of Developmental Disabilities Guidelines
Guidance on various topics from the Division of DD Directors Office.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Directives (Division Directives)
Instructions for DD employees and contracted TCM entities, when applicable. Directives must be in compliance with Missouri Revised Statutes, Code of State Regulations and Department Operating Regulations. For example, 3.020 - Service Monitoring and Service Monitoring Guide.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Provider Bulletins
View the Provider Bulletins.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Memos
- Department of Mental Health Operating Regulations (DORS)
These are regulations for all divisions of the Department of Mental Health and must comply with the Code of State Regulations. The DORs apply to state-operated facilities and programs. For example, DOR 2.205 is Abuse and Neglect Definitions, Investigation Procedures and Penalties in State Operated Facilities.
- Code of State Regulations (CSR)
Regulations that accompany the established laws as set out in RSMo. In Missouri there are 22 Titles under the CSR and Department of Mental Health is Title 9. The CSR has more detail governing how the laws are implemented and requirements that must be met by the Division and providers.
- Missouri Revised Statutes - (RSMo)
Established laws that are the basis for regulations. (For example, RSMo 630 denotes the chapter governing the Department of Mental Health; RSMo 633 denotes the chapter governing the Division of Developmental Disabilities.)
Drafts for Public Comment
- There are no guidelines open for comment at this time.
- There are no directives open for comment at this time.
- Provider Bulletins
- There are no provider bulletins open for comment at this time.
- There are no regulations open for comment at this time.
- Waiver Amendments and Renewals
The Division of DD offered a 30-day Informal Comment Period for the draft waiver renewals of the Comprehensive and the Community Support waiver applications. The renewals will be effective July 1, 2021.
Renewal Comments and Responses:
- Informal Public Comments Comprehensive and Community Support Waiver Renewals July 2021
- Comprehensive Waiver Renewal DD Programmatic Changes
- Community Support Waiver Renewal DD Programmatic Changes
Comprehensive Waiver Renewal
- DD Programmatic Changes
- Main Section
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
- Appendix F
- Appendix G
- Appendix H
- Appendix I
- 1915b4 Selective Contracting Waiver
Community Support Waiver Renewal
- There are no manuals open for comment