- Division of Developmental Disabilities Guidelines
Guidance on various topics from the Division of DD Directors Office.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Directives (Division Directives)
Instructions for DD employees and contracted TCM entities, when applicable. Directives must be in compliance with Missouri Revised Statutes, Code of State Regulations and Department Operating Regulations. For example, 3.020 - Service Monitoring and Service Monitoring Guide.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Policy and Procedure
The Division is currently developing an On-Line Policy ad Procedure Manual. At this time, the following policies and procedures are being implemented:
- 1A - Content Development
- 2B - MO HealthNet Coverage for Youth Ages 18 - 19
- 4A - Waiver & Service Cost Caps: Exception Procedure
- 9B - Residential Transition: Selecting a Provider
- 9C - Residential Transition: Planning the Transition
- 9D - Residential Transition: Move Coordination
- 9E - Residential Transition: Post-Move Follow-up
- 9F - Residential Transition: Transfer of File
- 12B - Residential Oversight RN New Hire Notification and Orientation Process
- 12C - Residential Oversight RN Vacancies
- 86 - Health Assessment and Coordination Service
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Provider Bulletins
View the Provider Bulletins.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Memos
- Waiver Service Reductions
- Waiver Waitlist Information
- Missouri DDD Waitlist Reduction
- Post-Discharge Hospital Reimbursement Agreement and Attestation Memo
- MOCABI Certification Extension Date
- Eligibility/Priority of Need/Utilization Review (UR)/Appeals
- Electronic Visit Verification Compliance Letter
- Department of Mental Health Operating Regulations (DORS)
These are regulations for all divisions of the Department of Mental Health and must comply with the Code of State Regulations. The DORs apply to state-operated facilities and programs. For example, DOR 2.205 is Abuse and Neglect Definitions, Investigation Procedures and Penalties in State Operated Facilities.
- Code of State Regulations (CSR)
Regulations that accompany the established laws as set out in RSMo. In Missouri there are 22 Titles under the CSR and Department of Mental Health is Title 9. The CSR has more detail governing how the laws are implemented and requirements that must be met by the Division and providers.
- Missouri Revised Statutes - (RSMo)
Established laws that are the basis for regulations. (For example, RSMo 630 denotes the chapter governing the Department of Mental Health; RSMo 633 denotes the chapter governing the Division of Developmental Disabilities.)
Drafts for Public Comment
- There are no guidelines open for comment at this time.
- There are no directives open for comment at this time.
- Provider Bulletins
There are no Provider Bulletins open for comment at this time.
- 9 CSR 45-3.080 Self-Directed Supports is open for comment. Comments may be sent to DDmail@dmh.mo.gov by September 4, 2023.
- Waiver Amendments and Renewals
- There are no waiver amendments and renewals open for comment at this time.
- State Plan Amendments
- There are no contracts open for comment.