- Division of Developmental Disabilities Guidelines
Guidance on various topics from the Division of DD Directors Office.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Directives (Division Directives)
Instructions for DD employees and contracted TCM entities, when applicable. Directives must be in compliance with Missouri Revised Statutes, Code of State Regulations and Department Operating Regulations. For example, 3.020 - Service Monitoring and Service Monitoring Guide.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Provider Bulletins
View the Provider Bulletins.
- Department of Mental Health Operating Regulations (DORS)
These are regulations for all divisions of the Department of Mental Health and must comply with the Code of State Regulations. The DORs apply to state-operated facilities and programs. For example, DOR 2.205 is Abuse and Neglect Definitions, Investigation Procedures and Penalties in State Operated Facilities.
- Code of State Regulations (CSR)
Regulations that accompany the established laws as set out in RSMo. In Missouri there are 22 Titles under the CSR and Department of Mental Health is Title 9. The CSR has more detail governing how the laws are implemented and requirements that must be met by the Division and providers.
- Missouri Revised Statutes - (RSMo)
Established laws that are the basis for regulations. (For example, RSMo 630 denotes the chapter governing the Department of Mental Health; RSMo 633 denotes the chapter governing the Division of Developmental Disabilities.)
Drafts for Public Comment
- There are no guidelines open for comment at this time.
- Revised Division Directive 4.080 - DMH Division of Developmental Disabilities Quality Management Framework, Appendix A - Provider Improvement Plan or Critical Status Plan and Provider/TCM Communication Form are open for public comment. Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 29, 2019.
- Provider Bulletins
- There are no provider bulletins open for comment at this time.
- There are no regulations open for comment at this time.
- Waiver Amendments and Renewals
- There are no waiver amendments and renewals open for comment at this time.
- There are no manuals open for comment