Need Help Now?
- The toll-free Access Crisis Intervention (ACI) Hotline for your region
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- The Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-TALK (8255), PRESS #1
- 911 for emergency services
- Other crisis hotlines
- Visit our Mental Health Services Locator to find the Community Mental Health Center in your area.
- Visit SAMHSA's Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
- Build your support network and talk to someone you trust including:
- Your Primary Care Doctor
- School counselor, Psychologist, or Social Worker
- Clergy member
- Family, friend, or co-worker
- Utilize your Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Join a support group
MO Suicide Prevention
Click here to learn about Missouri Suicide Prevention Network, MSPN and what suicide prevention efforts are happening statewide.