Need Help Now?
- The toll-free Access Crisis Intervention (ACI) Hotline for your region
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- The Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-TALK (8255), PRESS #1
- 911 for emergency services
- Other crisis hotlines
- Visit our Mental Health Services Locator to find the Community Mental Health Center in your area.
- Visit SAMHSA's Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
- Build your support network and talk to someone you trust including:
- Your Primary Care Doctor
- School counselor, Psychologist, or Social Worker
- Clergy member
- Family, friend, or co-worker
- Utilize your Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Join a support group
Get Involved in Suicide Prevention
Click here to learn about Missouri Suicide Prevention Network, MSPN
September is Suicide Prevention Month - You are invited to take action this September to help prevent suicide in your community—learn about effective suicide prevention, share stories of hope, and empower everyone to be there for those in distress.
Check out SPRC’s two-page resource with ideas to help anyone, anywhere get involved.