The Technology First initiative is designed to ensure technology is considered as part of all supports and services. It aims to help people learn more about how to use technology to improve their quality of life and experience more independence and personal freedom.
Technology First Coverage
- Missouri to Become Technology First State
- Are You a Technology First State
- Missouri Puts Technology First
- Missouri Joins Technology First
- Technology First State for Individuals with Disabilities
- Tech Fests
Missouri Tech Fests provide individuals, service providers, and community members the opportunity to explore assistive technology and remote support options available to promote independence.
Coverage of the Springfield Tech Fest includes:
Coverage of the Columbia Tech Fest:
Upcoming Tech Fests:
October 22 2:00-5:00
380 Boone St.
Troy, MO 63379
- Success Stories
- Listen to a podcast featuring Division Director, Val Huhn, as she discusses the Technology First initiative.
- MoHousing collaborated with the Division of DD to provide a webinar about Technology First and its benefits. The presentation and webinar recording are now available.
- A Technology First video, developed by the Division of DD, highlights individuals who successfully use technology in their daily lives.
- Provider Directory