The purpose of the Quality Advisory Council is to provide input and recommendations to the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) on the development of and enhancements to the comprehensive quality management system of the DDD service continuum through data analysis and feedback.
- Council Membership & Meetings
Council Membership consists of:
- Self-Advocates and Family Member-People who consider themselves as self-advocates and are currently receiving DDD services or have received DDD services within the past two years, or family member of individuals who are currently receiving DDD services or have received DDD services within the past two years.
- Missouri DD Council
- People First
- Members at Large
- Missouri Parents ACT (MPACT)
- Missouri Chapter of the ARC
- Missouri Head Injury Council
- Family member of individual who resides in a habilitation center
- Autism Projects
- Independent Living Centers
- Regional Advisory Committees (RACs)-former RAC members who are self-advocates or family members of individuals currently receiving services from DDD or have received services from DDD within the past two years.
- Membership Information
The QAC holds quarterly meetings in January, April, July, and October. Meetings are scheduled for face-to-face interaction, but may also be conducted by phone or by teleconference/video conference when feasible. Each meeting is scheduled from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., and lunch is provided. Meetings are held at the Department of Mental Health, 1706 E. Elm Street, Jefferson City, MO 65102.