Office of Autism Services
The Office of Autism Services was established in 2008 ( RSMo 633.210) to provide leadership in program development for children and adults with autism spectrum disorders, to include establishment of program standards and coordination of program capacity.
- Missouri Autism Centers
- Missouri Commission on Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Missouri Autism Guidelines
- Central Missouri Autism Rapid Response Collaborative
- Autism Insurance FAQs
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Training for Public Safety
Education and Training
- What is Autism?
- Screening, Diagnosis, and Assessment
- Intervention and Evidence-based Practice
- National Autism Center's A Parent Guide to Evidence-based Practice and Autism
- Understanding Autism
- Screening and Referral
- Evidence-based Intervention Training
- Track Your Child's Developmental Milestones
- Spanish version: Siga de Cerca los indicadores del Desarrollo de Su Nino
Manuals, Publications, & Reports
- National Autism Indicators Reports
- Medical Home for Autism Treatment
- Navigating Autism Services: A Community Guide for Missouri
- Could My Child Have Autism?
- Spanish version: Es Posible Que Mi Hijo Tenga Autismo?
- Help for You and Your Child with Autism
- Help for My Child Spanish version: Ayuda para usted y su hijo autista
- Blue Ribbon Final Report
- The Missouri Autism Research Agenda 2003 (MARA)