To provide high-quality hospital treatment for Missouri residents with severe mental illness referred by the criminal justice system. To assist and prepare such patients for their re-entry into the community, while maintaining their individual safety and that of the general public.
Vision: Transforming Lives
The vision of NMPRC is to transform lives by providing hope, recovery, rehabilitation, and support through the safe delivery of treatment to patients.
At NMPRC, our Values complete the Safety CIRCUIT.
- Caring: Concern and empathy for others.
- Integrity: Steadfast adherence to a strict ethical code.
- Respect: Demonstrating common courtesy to every individual.
- Competence: Possession of required skills, knowledge, and qualifications.
- Unsurpassed Quality: Continuous growth and learning.
- Innovation: Creative ideas and approaches.
- Teamwork: Unique individuals working together.