- Quality Assurance Mission
To review, develop and maintain superior standards that enhance the quality of life for Missourians with developmental disabilities.
- Quality Assurance Vision
The principles of the Missouri Quality Outcomes will be used to ensure that people with disabilities are supported in leading a self-determined life. These principles include values, choice, health, safety, inclusion and self advocacy.
The Division of DD quality assurance unit ensures that the principles of the Missouri Quality Outcomes are present in people's lives through a comprehensive Quality Assurance Framework. The Quality Assurance Framework includes a process for discovery of issues, remediation or resolution of issues and systems improvement. The quality assurance unit ensures the implementation of Missouri Quality Outcomes and the Integrated Quality Management Functions through a comprehensive quality assurance framework to assure the health safety and welfare of persons supported by the Division.
- Quality Assurance Team Members
- Statewide Quality Assurance Team: The State Quality Assurance Team oversees the statewide functions related to Policy, Training and Quality Assurance. Team members work in cooperation with regional offices to ensure consistent implementation of policies, procedures and training across Missouri resulting in quality services for Missourians with developmental disabilities.
- Quality Management RNs: QM nurses located at each regional office provide consultation to regional office staff and monitor several programs which assure the health and safety of persons receiving services, including the Community RN Program.
- Regional Quality Assurance Team: Regional Quality Assurance staff monitor, track, trend, and report provider performance based upon current standards, outcomes, and indicators of promising practices.