The Partnership for Hope Waiver began October 1, 2010. This is a county-based waiver that is a result of a partnership the Missouri Association of County Developmental Disabilities Services, the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DD), and the MO HealthNet Division. Early research on best practices and the waiver development was supported by a grant from the Missouri Foundation for Health to the Missouri Association of County Developmental Disabilities Services. This waiver can serve adults and children and has an annual total waiver service cost limit per participant of $12,362. Eligibility requirements for participants include: being eligible for Missouri Medicaid; meeting eligibility criteria for Division of DD services; confirmation that needs can be met with current community support system and waiver services not to exceed an annual cost of $12,362; meeting ICF/ID Level of Care; residing in a participating county, meeting crisis or priority criteria.
The Partnership for Hope Waiver serves over 2,100 individuals.
- CMS Approved PFH Waiver Amendment (approved 5-23-19)
- CMS Approved PfH Waiver Application (approved 7-1-18)
- Access a map of the counties participating in the Partnership for Hope waiver.
- Evidence for Hope: The Final Evaluation Report for Missouri's PfH HCBS Waiver
- Evidence for Hope: The Research and What it Means for Missouri
- Partnership for Hope YouTube Video
- Evidence for Hope Conference
- Stories of Hope
- Pfh 3-Year Key Findings Report, August 2014
- PfH Expanding and Continuing to Change Lives, Nov 2013
- PfH First Year Report October 2011
- PfH Summary
- PfH PON and Request for Waiver Slot Form
- PfH Training
- Pfh & Missouri's Economy-The First Four Years