- Children and adults who have developmental disabilities or intellectual disabilities (DD/ID) as identified by the Department of Mental Health, Division of Developmental Disabilities.
- Individuals in extreme financial distress, who have found it impossible to receive dental care anywhere else, must be referred through an Exalted Ruler or the Benevolent Trust Chairman. These individuals should be given a letter of referral from the Lodge. (A limited number of appointments are available).
- Individuals, 1-2 above, must be screened for their eligibility and their ability to receive treatment in a mobile clinic with the aid of local anesthesia when indicated.
- The Missouri Elks urge all eligible individuals currently under the care of a private dentist to continue treatment with him/her.
There are 2 Mobile Units in use; one on the East side of the state and one on the West. Each unit is accessible with a wheelchair lift, a waiting area, x-ray equipment, and work stations. There is one Licensed Doctor and one Assistant that travel between the units
- Mobile Unit phone number: 573-690-6003
- Home Office Number: 816-404-6904
Schedule for the mobile unit.