This page is designed for use by ACT teams.
For more information regarding: ACT services
- Policy Memos and Guidance Documents
ACT reimbursement information:
- ACT Reimbursement
- ACT Prescriber Reimbursement
- ACT Vocational Specialist and Reimbursement
- ACT and CCBHC
- Workforce Requirements/Staff Qualifications
- Tools and Forms
The ACT admission criteria form has been revised to reflect system changes to ICD 10. A crosswalk document now accompanies the form.
- ACT/ACT TAY Admission Criteria Form
- ACT diagnosis ICD 10 mapping
- Specialized Team Criteria Form
- Specialized additional ICPR ICD 10 mapping
Learn more about the Tool for Measurement of ACT (TMACT) – a contemporary evaluation tool used to assess how well a program is implementing critical elements of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT).
- "What's Important in My Life" - The Personal Goals and Values Card Sorting Task for Individuals with Schizophrenia
- Strengths-based Pre-Planning Guide
- Goal Planning Sheets (GPS)
Planning for Graduation
- ACT & Transition Aged Youth
Voices of Recovery Video Series – Center for Practice Innovations’ Consumer and Family Portal includes a series of 24 vignettes of consumer and family members sharing inspirational and informative recovery stories focusing on a variety of topics.
Early Intervention in Psychosis - Welcome to the NASMHPD Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) virtual resource center, made possible through the generous support of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF).
Dr. Mueser presents on diagnostic issues for individual experiencing first episode psychosis - 50 minute audio recording (be patient - it takes a bit to buffer)
Links to Navigate manuals
Link to Department of Mental Health Employment Services webpage
RTC Pathways to Positive Futures website
Focal Point: Early Psychosis Intervention publication
Supported Employment and Youth
- Supported Employment & Education Motivational Tools
- Accommodating Mental Illness in the Workplace
- What's My Next Move?
A guide to exploring careers using online documents from the U.S. Department of Labor
- Benefits for Young People: The Basics
- Getting a Higher Education: The Basics
- School and Work Calculator
- NAVIGATE Supported Employment and Education (SEE) Manual
- By-Youth-For-Youth Employment
- New Restrictions on Subminimum Wage Under WIOA: Requirements and Opportunities for State IDD Agencies
Describing Yourself - Here is the list of personal qualities that you can use to help a person begin to identify some of their own strengths related to employment. You can give it to people and ask them to fill it out or fill it out together, either way it is important to discuss each of the things that people choose for themselves. You can also ask people which of these others might circle about them or share your own observations about some of these qualities that you see in the person that they do not recognize in themselves.
- Evidence Based Practice Toolkits
- Peer Support Services - follow this link to the DMH webpage to learn more about peer support services including how to become a Certified Peer Specialist.
- UNC Institute of Best Practices - Tool for Measurement of Assertive Community Treatment (TMACT) and their ACT resources page
- Supporting Employment
- Case Western - Center for Evidence Based Practices - a list of ACT resources page.
- Language of Recovery
- Voices of Recovery Video Series – Center for Practice Innovations’ Consumer and Family Portal includes a series of 24 vignettes of consumer and family members sharing inspirational and informative recovery stories focusing on a variety of topics.
- Stigma: Language Matters!
- ACT Resources
- Resources for Vocational Specialists
- 10 Things to Know About Housing - Disability Connection Newsletter
- Fact Sheets
- Useful websites
- Which step have you reached today? a nice little visualization of stages of change readiness
- Level of Care Quadrants
- Understanding the Foundation, Language, and Role of the CMPS Certification – YouTube video (approximately 50 minutes)
2021 - Winter 2021 | Spring 2021 | Summer 2021 |
2020 - Winter 2020 | Spring 2020 | Summer 2020 | Fall 2020
2019 - Winter 2019 | Spring 2019 | Summer 2019 | Fall 2019
2018 - Winter 2018 | Spring 2018 | Summer 2018 | Fall 2018
2017 - Winter 2017 | Spring 2017 | Summer 2017 | Fall 2017
2016 - Winter 2016 | Spring 2016 | Summer 2016 | Fall 2016
2015 - Spring 2015 | Summer 2015 | Fall 2015
2014/15 - Winter 2014/15
2013/14 - Winter 2013/14
2012 - Spring 2012 | Fall 2012
2011 - Fall 2011
- Department of Mental Health Code of State Regulation
- Department of Mental Health Contact Information