The Missouri Department of Mental Health, Division of Developmental Disabilities in partnership with stakeholders and contractor EMI Advisors, is testing the integration of standardized health and human services data to support person-centered planning, population health management, reporting, and value-based payment (VBP) among health care and home and community-based service (HCBS) providers for individuals with developmental disabilities. The project is funded by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) through the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) grant award.
- Project Goals
- Advance supported employment VBP model to promote increased employment outcomes for HCBS waiver participants
- Define supported employment data requirements that will be a part of the Missouri Individual Services Plan (ISP) or another module in the state online case management system to support VBP model reporting, tracking and/or evaluation
- Improve electronic data collection, access, exchange and use of the Missouri ISP mapped to the Electronic Long-Term Services and Supports (eLTSS) national standard.
- Test and implement the sharing of the Missouri ISP between the state online case management system and a Health Information Network so that it is available to all members of the individual’s care team.
- Stakeholder Presentations
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org