- Stipend: $50,000
- Paid time off: 31 days (includes 7 paid holidays)
- Sick leave: included as part of paid time leave as above
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- $3,400 available for education and travel reimbursements
- Pharm.D. degree or equivalent
- Successful completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY-1 pharmacy residency program
- Current pharmacist license in Missouri, or eligible for Missouri pharmacy licensure within 90 days of residency start date
- Applicants must be registered with PhORCAS and the National Matching Services, Inc.
- Submit all application materials through PhORCAS by the deadline. The following items are required:
- Letter of intent (PhORCAS)
- Current curriculum vitae (PhORCAS)
- School of Pharmacy final transcript (PhORCAS)
- Three completed recommendations, requirements as follow: (All 3 letters must be uploaded to PhORCAS)
- One letter from PGY-1 Residency Program Director or Residency Coordinator
- One letter from PGY-1 pharmacist preceptor
- Final letter may be from any source applicant wishes
- An interview is required. Invitations for an interview may be offered upon receipt and review of all application materials.
Diversity & Inclusion
This residency program is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment. Please see the Center for Behavioral Medicine’s Philosophy.
Courtney Iuppa, Pharm.D., BCPP
Director, Psychiatric Pharmacy Residency Program
Center for Behavioral Medicine
1000 E. 24th Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
Submit residency program ranking to National Matching Services, Inc. by the NMS deadline at https://natmatch.com/ashprmp/. Our match code is 547490.