CMS notes in final rule, 79 R 50146, that section 2781(e) of the Public Health Service Act, enacted as part of the Affordable Care Act, requires all hospitals operating within the United States, to establish and make public a list of the hospital’s standard charges for items and services provided by the hospital. The available link identifies all charges associated with the selected hospital. Questions should be directed to the Department of Mental Health-Reimbursement Unit, 573-751-3398.
- Center for Behavioral Medicine
- Fulton State Hospital
- Hawthorn Children's Psychiatric Hospital
- Northwest Missouri Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center
- Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center
- St. Louis Forensic Treatment Center