Recovery support programs offer services such as care coordination, recovery coaching, spiritual counseling, group support, recovery housing and transportation, before, during, after, and in coordination with other substance use disorder service providers.
These services are offered in a multitude of settings including community, faith-based and peer recovery organizations.
Recovery support programs are person-centered and self-directed allowing individual’s choice of provider.
Becoming a DMH Contracted Recovery Support Provider
At this time the RSS Invitation for Bid (IFB) is closed. If another IFB is opened, it is encouraged to have your DMH certification and/or NARR accreditation completed to submit a bid.
Recovery support providers that are interested in becoming a DMH contracted RSS provider must either obtain DMH certification as a recovery support provider and/or obtain MCRSP-NARR accreditation for recovery housing
Recovery support providers are strongly encouraged to participate in regional and statewide Missouri Coalition of Recovery Support Providers meetings and conferences to obtain support and to coordinate services with other providers.
- Recovery Support Certification Process
- Information for Recovery Support Service Providers
- RSS Billing Instructional Video
- RSS Billing Instructional Document
- RSS Death Clarification Memo (7/11/2022)
- Documentation Strategies for Recovery Support
- RSS Bulletin--Recovery Support Documentation (11/21/2019)
- RSS Pricing Page, Service Definitions and Requirements
- Authorization for Disclosure of Consumer Medical/Health Information
- Background Checks Utilizing the Family Care Safety Registry
- Community Provider Event Reporting Form
- DMH Exceptions Process
- Instructions for Community Provider Event Reporting Form
- Provider Forms
- RCC 2018 Highlights
- Recovery Support Service Intake Options
Process to be used by providers to change their organization's information (site addresses, email address, phone numbers, program name, director name, etc.).
- Information for RSS Access Programs
For more information on Recovery Support Services contact Jesse Crum