Purchasing and General Services establishes and administers contracts with private agencies or individuals to provide services in the community and is also responsible for various General Services functions in central office.
The Department of Mental Health contracts with approximately 1,200 agencies and individuals throughout the state for quality services for the citizens of Missouri. It is our goal to establish a network of contracted service providers that is as diverse as the individuals we serve.
The department purchases many services for the individuals it serves, including the following:
- Other special services
Commodities and Professional Services
The Department of Mental Health has 26 facilities throughout the state. Each facility has the delegation of authority to procure commodities/professional services under $49,999. An example of purchases at a facility level may include: office supplies, janitorial services, pest control services, miscellaneous medical supplies, etc.
Agencies and individuals who are interested in contracting with the department may contact:
Department of Mental Health
Purchasing and General Services
P.O. Box 687
Jefferson City, MO 65102
FAX: (573) 526-3685
Purchasing and General Services Personnel
- Corey Duemmel, Director, Purchasing and General Services
- Stacey Morrison, Procurement Supervisor
- David Thompson, Procurement Specialist
- Cassandra Witherbee, Procurement Associate
- For Statewide contracting and bid opportunities visit Division of Purchasing.
General Services Section
- Austin Siebert, Administrative Support Professional (General Services Manager) - (573) 751-4079
- Karen Powers, Administrative Support Professional - (573) 751-3079
- Mark Whittle, Stores/Warehouse Associate - (573) 751-9132
- Tony Griffith, Driver - (573) 751-8549
- Jennifer Brendel, Administrative Support Asst. - (573) 751-9214