Mission: Recovery and Reintegration
To provide high-quality hospital treatment for Missouri residents with severe mental illness referred by the criminal justice system. To assist and prepare such patients for their re-entry into the community, while maintaining their individual safety and that of the general public.
Vision: Transforming Lives
The vision of NMPRC is to become a center of excellence that transforms lives by providing hope, recovery, rehabilitation, and support through safe delivery of treatment to patients.
At NMPRC, our Values complete the Safety CIRCUIT.
- Caring: Concern and empathy for others.
- Integrity: Steadfast adherence to a strict ethical code.
- Respect: Demonstrating common courtesy to every individual.
- Competence: Possession of required skills, knowledge, and qualifications.
- Unsurpassed Quality: Continuous growth and learning.
- Innovation: Creative ideas and approaches.
- Teamwork: Unique individuals working together.