Integrated Treatment for Co-occurring Disorders Team Info
This page is designed for use by teams providing the Integrated Treatment for Co-occurring Disorders evidence based practice.
Original information about submitting a letter of intent to provide Integrated Treatment for Co-occurring Disorders (ITCD)
- Initial Letter from Dr. Parks
- Revised Letter from Dr. Parks
- Attachment A - Requirements to Provide Integrated Treatment Services
- Attachment C - Integrated Treatment Service Definitions
- Link to Integrated Treatment toolkit
- Additional Team Sites letter
If you have questions please contact Susan Blume (573) 751-8078
Evidence Based Practice Toolkits
- Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Supported Employment
- Supported Education
- Family Psychoeducation
- Illness Management and Recovery
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Assertive Community Treatment
Enhanced IMR - This University of Minnesota website has information about Enhanced IMR - An emerging evidence-informed intervention, Enhanced Illness Management and Recovery (E-IMR) helps practitioners integrate care for mental and substance use disorders. Innovative and effective, this new care model combines two proven practices: Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT) and Illness Management and Recovery (IMR).
- Fact Sheets
- The book: Integrated Treatment for Dual Disorders: A Guide to Effective Practice by Mueser, Noordsy, Drake, and Fox
- The book: Motivational Interviewing, Third Edition: Helping People Change/Edition 3 by William R. Miller, Stephen Rollnick
- Medication for the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder - a pocket guide by SAMHSA
- Stages of Change
- Which Step Have You Reached Today?
- Level of Care Quadrants
- TIP 42
- Community Support 101
- Medication Assisted Treatment - Department of Mental Health webpage
- Medication Assisted Treatment - SAMHSA webpage
- The Basics - one resource for information for groups
- Motivational Interventions
- Keeping People Motivated
Department of Mental Health’s Code of State Regulations
- Supported Employment - follow the link to the DMH website to learn more about supported employment.
- Peer Support Services - follow the link to the DMH website to learn more about peer services as well as how to become a Certified Peer Specialist.
- Missouri Credentialing Board: http://www.missouricb.com/
- DMH MAT site: http://dmh.mo.gov/ada/provider/medicationassistedtreatment.html
- SAMHSA (MAR Information): http://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment
- Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery - WRAP