The three documents posted below are the CPS Adult CPR, CPS Youth CPR, CPS DLA, CPS Youth DLA, ADA CSTAR, ADA CSTAR Detox, and ADA Pre and Post Test Counseling (HIV, TB) diagnosis group mapping. This mapping includes the DSM-IV and ICD-9 codes mapped to ICD-10 codes for the diagnosis groups. DSM-5 mapping is also included on the attached documents.
CIMOR will require ICD-10 Diagnoses in Episodes of Care for admissions effective 10/1/2015 and later, and for billing in Medicaid eligible programs for dates of service 10/1/2015 and later. DSM-5 diagnoses may be added to CIMOR, and mapping to ICD-10 will be available if there is a one-to-one relationship.
Additional information about ICD-10/DSM-5 CIMOR changes, and opportunities to test in CIMOR adding diagnosis data and claims will be available at a later date.
Provider ICD-10 Resource Guide & Contact List - Provider Contacts for Medicare and Medicaid Questions
CMS releases new infographic outlining five key steps for health care providers transitioning to ICD-10
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a new infographic describing the procedure for health care providers transitioning to the ICD-10 diagnosis codes taking effect on October 1st. The infographic describes five key steps to facilitate a smooth transition process that include staff training, the updating of processes, and the testing of systems. All health care providers covered by the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA) are required to transition to ICD-10.
View the infographic here: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coding/ICD10/Downloads/CMSICD10FullInfographic.pdf
- Access additional information about ICD-10 here: http://cms.gov/Medicare/Coding/ICD10/index.html?redirect=/icd10
- The ICD-10th Revision Bulletin has been posted to the MO HealthNet website
- Prepare to Transition to ICD-10 with DSM 5 - information from SAMHSA
- Practice Management Systems a Vital Component in the Transition to ICD-10
- Does Your Documentation Have Attention Deficit Disorder?
- Health Insurers Consortium Offering ICD-10 Preparation Webinars to Providers
- The MO HealthNet ICD-10 Provider Resources PowerPoint has been posted to this page.