Free Online Training Programs
- The SPRC's Online Training Site offers several enhanced courses for a variety of audiences that are available free of charge and can be completed at your own pace. Current courses include:
- A Strategic Planning Approach to Suicide Prevention
- Locating and Understanding Data for Suicide Prevention
- Counseling on Access to Lethal Means (CALM)
- Choosing and Implementing a Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Training Program
- The Research Evidence for Suicide as a Preventable Public Health Issue
- Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS) Tool Training – online training
The Columbia Lighthouse Project offers numerous free training options for how to use the C-SSRS. The shortest training takes about 20 minutes, and almost all of them can be completed within an hour.
Archived Webinars and Presentations
Those with questions about any of the above training should contact the sponsoring organization directly.