Skip to main content
- Complete the Psychology Intern Competency Assessment Form with the Training Director at the beginning and midpoint of the year and review with your major rotation supervisors
- Complete a weekly activity log describing your training hours. Email to the Training Director each week.
- Complete evaluations of each supervisor at the midpoint and end of each major and minor rotation, review with your supervisor, and turn into the Training Director.
- Intern evaluations will be completed by your major and minor rotation supervisors at the midpoint and end of each rotation. These will be reviewed with you and then are submitted to the Training Director.
- At the midpoint and end of the internship, complete the Program Evaluation Form regarding your internship experience. Return this to the Training Director.
- Complete 2080 hours of training, with a minimum of 1500 on-site hours (excluding vacation, sick leave, & holidays). Complete a minimum of 25% (520 hours) direct client contact hours with the FSH psychology internship goal of 30% (624 hours).
- Complete 2 major, six-month rotations
- Complete 2 minor, year long rotations (i.e., assessment & program evaluation)
- Complete 6 psychological assessment reports, covering at least 4 of 6 available domains, with at least 2 reports including multiple domains
- Complete 4 case presentations (2 therapy & 2 assessment) throughout the course of the year. These are scheduled quarterly.
- Present a topic of your choice or dissertation project to the ITC.
- Present research project to the ITC at the end of the program evaluation rotation.
- Schedule 2 hours per week of individual supervision (one hour for each rotation)
- Attend 1 hour per week of group supervision with the Training Director
- Attend 1-2 hours per month of group supervision with a adjunct professional staff member
- Attend 2-hour weekly didactic seminars (Fridays from 1:00 – 3:00pm). Interns will complete evaluations of these seminars and email them to the Training Director.
- Attend 60-minute weekly research meeting (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Tuesday from 3:30 – 4:30pm).
- Attend 90-minute monthly meetings of the Cultural Competence Council (3rd Monday from 3:00 – 4:30pm)