Drafts for Public Comment
- Directive 1.060 Procedures for Review, Retention and Management of Individual Records. The Divison requests public comment on the revisions to Directive 1.060 Procedures for Review, Retention and Management of Individual Records. Please send comments to Alisa. Arthur@dmh.mo.gov by April 27, 2018.
Updates to the Directive include:
- Revised Appendix A which outlines the following:
- Master File maintenance
- Skeletal File maintenance
- Forwrading new information (eg.diagnostic evaluations) from TCM agencies to DMH DD Regional Offices.
- Responsible party for Master file maintenance (historical & current information).
Division Directive 3.120 Process To Implement Do Not Resuscitate Orders for Individuals Receiving Contracted Services is open for public comment. Comments may be sent to email@example.com by May 25, 2018. After Directive 3.120 is final, it will replace Directive 3.080.
- Appendix A-Outside The Hospital DNR (OHDNR) and Hospice Services Notification Form
- Appendix B-Statement of Terminal Condition
- Appendix C-DMH Non-Hospital Do Not Resuscitate Order
- Appendix D-Alternative to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Order
- Appendix E-Overview of the DMH Process to Implement Do Not Resuscitate Orders for Individuals Receiving Contracted Services
- There are no guidelines open for comment at this time.
- Draft Provider Bulletin-Group Home Services-Residential Monthly Nurisng Services Codes The Division of Developmental Disabilities invites public comment on Provider Bulletin Group Home Services-Residential Monthly Nursing Services Codes. The provider bulletin addresses additional nursing authorizations for Group Home Providers. Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2018.
- The response to comments on draft certification rule amendments posted late in 2017 and revised drafts have been posted for public review and comment.
Please submit comments by e-mail to email@example.com by April 27, 2018.
- Draft rules for providers of Targeted Case Management have been posted for public review and comment. They include:
Please submit comments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 2, 2018.
- The final draft rule for behavior supports and the response to comments is posted below:
The draft rule will be submitted to the Governor's Office for review and approval before the formal filing with the Secretary of State.
Waiver Amendments and Renewals
- There are no waiver amendments and renewals open for comment at this time.
- DD Provider Waiver Manual-The Division of Develpmental Disabilities posted the DD Provider Waiver Manual for 30 day stakeholder comments. Revisions to the manual reflect changes in the waiver renewals and amendments for the Comprehensive and Community Support Waiver effective July 1, 2016; the waiver amendments for the Partnership for Hope and Missouri Children with Developmental Disabilities effective May 8-9, 2017; and posted provider bulletins through December 2017. Please submit your comments to email@example.com by April 20, 2018.
- Degreed Professional Manager Resource Guide-The Division is inviting public comment on the redesign of the 2012 Qualified Developmental Disabilities Guide. Please submit comments by email to Debbie.Hussey@dmh.mo.gov by April 26, 2018.