Drafts for Public Comment
The Division of Developmental Disabilities is inviting public comment on Directive 4.410 Single ISL Service. This Directive is now open for public stakeholder comments. The Directive prescribes procedures for assessing, requesting and follow up regarding an individual’s need to live alone in ISL services on an ongoing basis. Please send comments to Contessa.Piatt@dmh.mo.gov by September 24, 2018.
- There are no guidelines open for comment at this time.
- The Division of Developmental Disabilities is inviting public comment on Provider Bulletin 7-All DD Support Waivers: Person-Centered Strategies Consultation Service. The bulletin was effective June 16, 2017. Corrections have been made to the bulletin, and it is now open for public comment. The bulletin clarifies service limitations and how providers utilize the services. Please send comments to email@example.com by September 22, 2018.
- The Division of Developmental Disabilities is inviting public comments on the DRAFT proposed amendment 9 CSR 10-5.190 Background Screening. This rule was posted previousely and, as a result of comnents received, language has been revised as follows:
- (4) The criminal background check and inquiries required under section (3) of this rule shall be initiated within two (2) working days of hire for staff who will have contact with individuals served. Previous language stated, "shall be initiated prior to the employee having contact with individuals served."
Language related to volunteer, student, or certain members of the provider's house remains the same--"shall be initiated prior to contact with individuals served."
- (11) Definitions section has been added to provide clarification on the numerous questions and comments received.
Please submit comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 24, 2018.
- The final draft rule for behavior supports and the response to comments is posted below:
The draft rule will be submitted to the Governor's Office for review and approval before the formal filing with the Secretary of State.
- The following revised draft rule amendments and response to comments are posted below:
The draft amendments will be submitted to the Governor's Office for review and approval before formal filing with the Secretary of State.
Waiver Amendments and Renewals
- There are no waiver amendments and renewals open for comment at this time.
- Draft Targeted Case Management Provider Manual-The Division invites public comment on the Targeted Casemanagement Technical Assistance Manual. Revisions to the manual reflect changes in the waiver renewals and amendments for the Comprehensive, Community Support Waiver effective July 1, 2016; the waiver amendments for the Partnership for Hope and Missouri Children with Developmental Disabilities effective May 8-9, 2017, and posted provider bulletins through December 2017. Comments may be sent to email@example.com by July 23, 2018.