Drafts for Public Comment
- The Division of Developmental Disabilities is inviting public comment on the Event Report Processing Directive. This Directive is being posted again for another 30 day comment. The directive describes criteria and procedures for reporting events affecting individuals in residential facilities, day programs or a specialized service that is licensed, certified, accredited or funded by the Department of Mental Health. The directive applies to Regional Offices, Contracted Services Providers, Senate Bill 40 Boards (SB40) and other Targeted Case Management (TCM) entities providing Service Coordination per Department of Mental Health agreement. Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 29, 2018.
- The Division of Developmental Disabilities is inviting public comment on draft Directive 4.310 Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Heightened Scrutiny Reporting, Stakeholder Recruitment and Peer Review Process. The purpose of the directive is to establish the process for reporting settings that have the presumed qualities of an institution, recruiting stakeholders and reviewing heightened scrutiny settings. Please send comments to email@example.com by November 16, 2018
- There are no guidelines open for comment at this time.
- The Division of Developmental Disabilities is inviting public comment on Provider Bulletin Individualized Supported Living (ISL)-Transportation, Agency Vehicle Procedure Code has "HQ" Modifier. The Division posted a provider bulletin effective August 19, 2016, requiring ISL providers to bill for ISL Transportation services under procedure code T2001. It has come to our attention that this procedure code did not capture ISL agency vehicle transportation with a monthly maximum rate. Effective August 1, 2018, DD added a new procedure code/modifier for ISL Transportation, Agency. Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15, 2018.
- The Division of Developmental Disabilities is inviting public comment on Provider Bulletin Targeted Case Management (TCM)-Provider Qualifications and Conflict Free Requirements. The purpose of the provider bulletin is to notify providers of revised case manager qualifications and conflict free requirements. Please send comments to email@example.com by November 26, 2018.
- The Division of Developmental Disabilities is inviting public comments on the DRAFT proposed amendment 9 CSR 10-5.190 Background Screening. This rule was posted previousely and, as a result of comnents received, language has been revised as follows:
- (4) The criminal background check and inquiries required under section (3) of this rule shall be initiated within two (2) working days of hire for staff who will have contact with individuals served. Previous language stated, "shall be initiated prior to the employee having contact with individuals served."
Language related to volunteer, student, or certain members of the provider's house remains the same--"shall be initiated prior to contact with individuals served."
- (11) Definitions section has been added to provide clarification on the numerous questions and comments received.
Please submit comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 24, 2018.
- The final draft rule for behavior supports and the response to comments is posted below:
The draft rule will be submitted to the Governor's Office for review and approval before the formal filing with the Secretary of State.
Waiver Amendments and Renewals
- There are no waiver amendments and renewals open for comment at this time.
- Draft Targeted Case Management Provider Manual-The Division invites public comment on the Targeted Casemanagement Technical Assistance Manual. Revisions to the manual reflect changes in the waiver renewals and amendments for the Comprehensive, Community Support Waiver effective July 1, 2016; the waiver amendments for the Partnership for Hope and Missouri Children with Developmental Disabilities effective May 8-9, 2017, and posted provider bulletins through December 2017. Comments may be sent to email@example.com by July 23, 2018.