Drafts for Public Comment
- Event Report Processing-The Division of Developmental Disabilities invites public comment on the Event Report Processing Directive. The directive describes criteria and procedures for reporting events affecting individuals in residential facilities, day programs or a specialized service that is licensed, certified, accredited or funded by the Department of Mental Health. The directive applies to Regional Offices, Contracted Services Providers, Senate Bill 40 Boards (SB40) and other Targeted Case Management (TCM) entities providing Service Coordination per Department of Mental Health agreement. Comments may be sent to email@example.com by July 25, 2018.
- There are no guidelines open for comment at this time.
- There are no provider bulletins open for comment at this time.
- The final draft rule for behavior supports and the response to comments is posted below:
The draft rule will be submitted to the Governor's Office for review and approval before the formal filing with the Secretary of State.
- The following revised draft rule amendments and response to comments are posted below:
The draft amendments will be submitted to the Governor's Office for review and approval before formal filing with the Secretary of State.
Waiver Amendments and Renewals
- There are no waiver amendments and renewals open for comment at this time.
- Draft Targeted Case Management Provider Manual-The Division invites public comment on the Targeted Casemanagement Technical Assistance Manual. Revisions to the manual reflect changes in the waiver renewals and amendments for the Comprehensive, Community Support Waiver effective July 1, 2016; the waiver amendments for the Partnership for Hope and Missouri Children with Developmental Disabilities effective May 8-9, 2017, and posted provider bulletins through December 2017. Comments may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 23, 2018.