The Division of Behavioral Health (DBH), formerly the Divisions of Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Comprehensive Psychiatric Services, sponsored a series of trainings throughout the state on Medicaid Eligibility to assist treatment providers in identifying and facilitating enrollment of individuals who meet basic categorical eligibility criteria for Medicaid benefits. The information provided during the workshop was selected and presented in a manner that should result in more "rapid" Medicaid eligibility determination and enrollment. For more information, please review the training material and links below.
Applying for MO HealthNet (Medicaid)
- MO HealthNet Application Form for People who Have a Disability, are Elderly, or are Blind
- All Other MO HealthNet Applications
- Flow Chart for Using the RUSH Coversheet--Use the chart to determine whether or not it is appropriate to use the RUSH coversheet to submit an application.
- RUSH Coversheet--Fill out as completely as possible and check all applicable boxes in the Documents Included section of the form. For clients not receiving SSDI and/or SSI, if the boxes related to the MRT packet and Medical/Behavioral Health Records are not checked the application cannot be processed as a priority.
- Authorized Representative Form--Must be signed by the client and the authorized representative. May assign either an individual or organization (for example a CMHC or CSTAR provider) as the authorized representative. If an organization is designated, the organization must list the employee who will be the initial designated contact on the form.
- Pre-Discharge Application Procedures for Patients Age 22-64 in DMH Psychiatric Hospitals
Disability Determinations for Medicaid
Medicaid Eligibility Training PowerPoint and Important Documents
- Missouri Medicaid: Facts, Fiction and Updates Training October 17, 2017--Includes information on ME codes, benefit packages, the effect of employment on eligibility for persons with a disability, the application process, and asset limits.
- MO HealthNet Income/Asset Limits for the Elderly, Blind and Disabled
- MO HealthNet Family Healthcare Programs
- MO HealthNet Eligibility Requirements for the Elderly, Blind and Disabled
- MO HealthNet Income Guidelines for Kids, Families, and Pregnant Women
- MO HealthNet for Kids--CHIP Premium Chart
- Medicaid Annual Review Reports - Instructions
- Medicaid Annual Review Form
- Ticket to Work Health Assurance Calculator