Purchasing & General Services
Purchasing and General Services establishes and administers contracts with private agencies or individuals to provide services in the community and is also responsible for various General Services functions in central office.
The Department of Mental Health contracts with approximately 1,800 agencies and individuals throughout the state for quality services for the citizens of Missouri. It is our goal to establish a network of contracted service providers that is as diverse as the individuals we serve.
The department purchases many services for the individuals it serves, including the following:
- Other special services
Commodities and Professional Services
The Department of Mental Health has 26 facilities throughout the state. Each facility has the delegation of authority to procure commodities/professional services under $25,000. An example of purchases at a facility level may include: office supplies, janitorial services, pest control services, miscellaneous medical supplies, etc.
Agencies and individuals who are interested in contracting with the department may contact:
Missouri Department of Mental Health
P.O. Box 687
Jefferson City, MO 65102
FAX: (573) 526-3685
Purchasing and General Services Personnel
- Tim Karle, Manager
- Reva Hutchison, Procurement Officer II, Purchasing Unit Manager
- David Thompson, Procurement Officer II
- Stacey Morrison, Procurement Officer I
- For Statewide contracting and bid opportunities visit Division of Purchasing and Materials Management.
General Services Section
- Mike Haake, Office Service Coordinator - (573) 751-4079
- Jill Schlottog, Executive I - (573) 751-3079
- Mark Whittle, Storekeeper I. - (573) 751-9132
- Tony Griffith, Motor Vehicle Driver - (573) 751-8549
- Cherry Carrel, Office Support Asst. - (573) 751-4122
- Melanie Branch, Office Support Asst. - (573) 751-4122
- Karen Powers, Senior Office Support Asst. - (573) 751-9214