The Provider Relations team is a regional team responsible for provider development to enhance the capacity for the provision of supports and services to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
The Provider Relations team:
- Evaluates potential provider applicants against statewide, standardized criteria to determine eligibility for a service contract with the Division.
- Provides training and technical assistance to new providers on the Division's philosophy, guidelines, and expectations.
- Disseminates information to service providers, regional office staff, and Support Coordinators on contract language, service definitions, and Medicaid waiver expectations and changes.
- Provides information, training, and consultation to providers to enhance and expand the infrastructure necessary for the provision of supports and services of persons with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Conducts regular reviews of provider systems to ensure services are delivered in accordance with contract requirements.
- Evaluates service needs in order to facilitate increased provider capacity to meet the support needs of individuals with developmental disabilities.