The Helping Hands of Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center (SMMHC) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization which advocates for the mentally disabled through community education and active solicitation of goods, services and donations which cannot be provided by the facility due to law or limitation of funds.
Goals of Helping Hands
- To provide opportunities by which community interests can be effectively channeled to utilize the many talents and skills of individuals and organizations to supplement staff and consumer services at SMMHC.
- To educate the community about mental illnesses and that persons who have a mental illness are able to recover to lead productive and satisfying lives in their community.
- To plan fund-raising activities, special programs, and secure needed items for the facility and consumers.
- To extend, enrich, and support staff services at SMMHC.
How can you help?
- By becoming an advocate for persons who have a mental illness
- By becoming a member
- By serving on the board
- By inviting us to speak to your organization
- Receive a tax break for a financial contribution
- By helping with a fundraiser
Each year Helping Hands of SMMHC sponsors several annual fundraisers. Each is designed to enhance financial stability while creating a fun event to match the special interests of the attendees.
How can you help make these events successful?
- Purchase a ticket
- Donate or solicit a raffle item
- Underwrite an expense
- Donate an attendance prize
- Donate your time to help plan, market or organize an event
Who to Contact:
For more information, you may contact one of the following board members:
- Janine Semar at email@example.com
- Lin-An Seals at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Ramirez at Mlr4483@bjc.org
- Walt Barron at email@example.com
- Greg Sebastian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Rudroff at email@example.com
- Vicky Winick at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason R. Isabel at jisabel@Farmington-Mo.gov
- Gabe Crawford at mailto:email@example.com
- Angela Hahn at Angelahahn46@gmail.com
- Kathryn Green