Everyday 6 PM to 8 PM; and Weekends & Holidays: 1 to 3 PM
- Visitors must register with the receptionist in the Danny Staples Building lobby.
- Visitors to locked units will be screened by security staff. They will need to lock personal items such as coats and purses in their vehicles or a Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center-provided locker.
- The number of visitors is limited to three at one time.
- Visitors must be 14 years of age to be allowed beyond the lobby, except during specially arranged children's visiting times.
- Visitors are not to give clients money, food, or any other items. If these have been requested, please consult staff as to whether these items may be left.