The Advocacy Specialist:
- Is responsible for developing, implementing, evaluating and enhancing a speakers bureau.
- Provides training and mentoring to individuals within the region.
- Assists with development of self-advocacy groups and training projects.
- Participates in regional and statewide committees and workgroups.
- Assists in the Person Centered Thinking training.
- The Advocacy Specialist works to support and establish People First organizations throughout the Regional Office's coverage area.
- People First of Missouri
- Missouri Mental Health Foundation