Mission , Vision, Values, Philosophy
Deliver the highest quality of specialized psychiatric evaluation, inpatient care and education to forensic clients in a safe and secure environment.
- Effectively balancing the Rights of Our Clients with our responsibility to the justice system and to public safety.
- The dignity and courage of clients who strive to cope with mental disorders
- Our competent and dedicated employees who consistently exceed expectations
- Ongoing education and training of staff
- Delivery of evidence-based practices and verifiable quality outcomes
- Active treatment utilizing a multidisciplinary approach
- Efficient use of resources
- Change guided by continuous quality improvement
- Embracing the Tradition of Caring which defines the History of our hospital
- Safe and secure environment
- Open communication
- Cultural competency
Philosophy of Care
The focus of our services is to rapidly stabilized our clients and prevent relapse. While treatment of the current episode of illness is important, we must do all we can to prevent or delay the next one. To accomplish this goal, MPC provides unique opportunities for clients to be rapidly stablized, restored to cometency, learn about their illness, experience the most effective treatments and take responsibility for the treatment of their illess.