Behavior Resource Team- Criteria for Intervention
- Individuals are identified through high incidents of EMTs or individual referrals
- Referrals will be prioritized based on level of need. Prioritization is completed using the Priority Scoring Form.
- Based on need, individuals will be provided with one of the following:
- Full BRT Consultation
- Brief Consultation and Monitoring
- If there is a need for a higher level of behavioral intervention, a referral will be made for PBS or ABA from a contracted provider.
- The BRT will remain involved, as necessary, to assist with training and follow up.