The Autism Navigator:
- Provides training and technical support to service coordinators and other stakeholders regarding autism and autism services.
- Connects individuals and families to autism related supports and/or activities.
- Attends monthly regional Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) meetings and shares updates and information locally.
- Acts as an advocate for individuals and families affected by Autism.
- Available as a speaker to present information about Autism to community groups within the region.
- Regional office contact in regard to the Interactive Autism Network (IAN).