Quick Reference for all Training Requirements
- Complete 2080 hours of training, with a minimum of 1500 on-site hours (excluding vacation, sick leave, & holidays). Complete a minimum of 25% (520 hours) direct client contact hours with the FSH psychology internship goal of 30% (625 hours).
- Complete 2 major, six-month rotations
- Complete both minor, six-month rotations (i.e., assessment & program evaluation)
- Complete 10 psychological assessment reports, covering at least 4 of 6 available domains, with at least 2 reports including multiple domains
- Complete 4 case presentations (2 therapy & 2 assessment) throughout the course of the year. These are scheduled quarterly.
- Present dissertation project to the ITC.
- Present research project to the ITC at the end of the program evaluation rotation.
- Schedule 2 hours per week of individual supervision (one hour for each rotation)
- Attend 1 hour per week of individual supervision with the Training Director
- Attend 1 hour per week of group supervision with a professional staff member not directly affiliated with the internship. At this time, the current supervisor is Anna Luebbert, LCSW.
- Attend 2-hour weekly didactic seminars. These are scheduled on Fridays from 1-3 pm. Interns will complete evaluations of these seminars and email them to the Training Director.
- Attend 90-minute weekly research meeting/seminar. These are scheduled on Fridays from 3-4:30 pm, except for the last Friday of each month.
- Attend 90-minute monthly meetings of the Cultural Competence Council (Administration Building Conference Room).
Intern Progress/Program Evaluation Requirements
- Complete a weekly activity log describing your training hours.
- Evaluations of interns will be completed by each major and minor rotation supervisors at the midpoint and endpoint of each rotation.
- Supervisor/Rotation Evaluations will be completed by the intern following each major and minor rotation.
- Interns will complete a Program Evaluation pertaining to the entire internship experience.