Show Me Hope Flood Response
Help is available!
The Federal Disaster Declaration for Individual Assistance includes the following counties: Bollinger, Butler, Carter, Douglas, Dunklin, Franklin, Gasconade, Howell, Jasper, Jefferson, Madison, Maries, McDonald, Newton, Oregon, Osage, Ozark, Pemiscot, Phelps, Pulaski, Reynolds, Ripley, Shannon, St. Louis, Stone, Taney, and Texas.
Call the Distress Helpline for your County: Distress Helpline numbers here.
It's normal to experience emotional distress during a flood. Help is available by calling or texting the above numbers.
You will be connected to trained and caring professionals from a network of crisis counseling centers.
The Community Emergency Management Program (CEMP) provides below a listing on flooding issues:
- Coping with the floods
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Extension Disaster Education Network (EDEN)
- MU Extension Community Emergency Management (CEMP)
- Public Assistance Information on State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA)
- Public Health Guide for Emergency Shelters in Missouri