Show Me Hope Flood Response
The Missouri Counties included in the FEMA 4250-DR-MO Disaster Declaration are: Barry, Barton, Camden, Cape Girardeau, Cole, Crawford, Franklin, Gasconade, Greene, Hickory, Jasper, Jefferson, Laclede, Lawrence, Lincoln, Maries, McDonald, Morgan, Newton, Osage, Phelps, Polk, Pulaski, Scott, St. Charles, St. Francois, St. Louis, Ste. Genevieve, Stone, Taney, Texas, Webster, Wright
Help is available!
Call the Distress Helpline for the St. Louis Area: 800-811-4760
All other Counties can find their Distress Helpline numbers here.
It's normal to experience emotional distress during a flood. Help is available by calling or texting the above numbers.
You will be connected to trained and caring professionals from a network of crisis counseling centers.
The Community Emergency Management Program (CEMP) provides below a listing on flooding issues:
- Coping with the floods
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Extension Disaster Education Network (EDEN)
- MU Extension Community Emergency Management (CEMP)
- Public Assistance Information on State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA)
- Public Health Guide for Emergency Shelters in Missouri