Information for Consumers & Families
DEAFline Missouri is a 24-hour crisis hotline through TTY or Voice. The crisis hotline is provided by the Leadership through Education & Advocacy for the Deaf (L.E.A.D.) Institute. Call 1-800-380-3323.
For immediate assistance in all crises, call 911 for emergency services or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- For mental health or psychiatric crisis or to request services, individuals can use TTY, video relay or voice to call the ACI crisis line for your local area map.
- For individuals who require treatment for alcohol or drug use, you can review a directory of providers with contact information located in the Treatment Prevention Provider Directory.
- For persons with a developmental disability, please contact the appropriate DD Regional Office.
For individuals who are requesting service for psychiatric, substance abuse or a developmental disability, the below links provide information about applying for services.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse - Treatment Prevention Provider Directory
- Developmenal Disabilities - Regional Offices
- Mental Illness - State Operated Facilities
- Mental Illness - Administrative Agents/CMHCs
Office of Constituent Services
DMH clients and family members may contact the Office of Constituent Services regarding concerns about mental health facilities or community providers in various ways. Please use the above link for additional information.