The Division of Developmental Disabilities (DD), established in 1974, serves a population that has developmental disabilities such as intellectual disabilities, cerebral palsy, head injuries, autism, epilepsy, and certain learning disabilities.
Under the leadership of Governor Jay Nixon, the efforts of local county developmental disability boards and in collaboration with the Division of Developmental Disabilities, the Partnership for Hope waiver was initiated in 2010. Partnership for Hope makes a fundamental shift away from high cost, crisis oriented services, providing access to services much earlier.
- Information for Consumers & Families
- Information for Providers
- Information for Support (aka Service) Coordinators
- Search Information on Providers of DD Services
- Mental Health Services to Medicaid-eligible Deaf Persons: The Department of Mental Health has established clinical standards of care for deaf individuals. Click here for the standards of care for Department operated facilities.