- Regional OfficeMap
- Regional Office Structure Chart
- Regional Office Structure Powerpoint
- Look Up Your Legislator
The Division operates 17 entities that provide or purchase specialized services. Eleven (11) are regional offices that provide support coordination and work with individuals, families and providers. The regional offices, the primary points of entry into the system, provide assessment and case management services, which include coordination of each Individual Support Plan.
A regional office may refer an individual to a habilitation center. Habilitation centers primarily serve individuals who are medically and behaviorally challenged or court committed. All habilitation centers are Medicaid certified.
Regional Office organizational structure includes:
- Intake and Eligibility Coordinator
- Youth Transition/Employment Resource Coordinators
- Autism Navigator
- Self Directed Services Coordinator
- Advocacy Specialist
- Family Support Coordinator
- Behavior Resource Team
- Regional Quality Enhancement
- Provider Relations
Providers that contract with the Division are supported by our Provider Relations and Quality Enhancement Units.