Directives & Regulations
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Guidelines
- Guidance on various topics from the Division of DD Directors Office.
Division of Developmental Disabilities Directives - (Division Directives)
- Instructions for DD employees and contracted TCM entities, when applicable. Directives must be in compliance with Missouri Revised Statues, Code of State Regulations and Department Operating Regulations. For example, 3.020 - Service Monitoring and Service Monitoring Guide.
- Department of Mental Health Operating Regulations (DORS)
- These are regulations for all divisions of the Department of Mental Health and must comply with the Code of State Regulations. The DORs apply to state-operated facilities and programs. For example, DOR 2.205 is Abuse and Neglect Definitions, Investigation Procedures and Penalties in State Operated Facilities.
- Code of State Regulations (CSR)
- Regulations that accompany the established laws as set out in RSMo. In Missouri there are 22 Titles under the CSR and Department of Mental Health is Title 9. The CSR has more detail governing how the laws are implemented and requirements that must be met by the Division and providers.
- Missouri Revised Statutes - (RSMo)
- Established laws that are the basis for regulations. (For example, RSMo 630 denotes the chapter governing the Department of Mental Health; RSMo 633 denotes the chapter governing the Division of Developmental Disabilities.)