Training & Events Calendar
Each Regional Office sponsors training, workshops and other community activities on a regular basis. Information about these local events may be found by going to the Regional Office page and viewing their community calendar.
- Abuse and Neglect Training 34 MB file. Download time is contingent upon the type of internet connection.
EMT 2.0 PROVIDER TRAINING 7/12
- EMT 2.0 Provider Training
- EMT Training Scenarios
- DD EMT Reportable Event and Form Group Worksheet
- DD EMT Reportable Categories
- DD Event Report
- DD Event Report-Fillable
- DD Event Report Defined Sections
- DD Med Error Report
- DD Med Error Report-Fillable
- DD Med Error Report Defined Sections
- DD EMT Addendum
- DD EMT Addendum-Fillable
- DD EMT Addendum Defined Sections
- Reportable Category 2
- Reportable Category 6
- 9 CSR 10-520
The Division of Developmental Disabilities Launches the "Future is Now" Conference Website!
The Division of Developmental Disabilities has launched the 2012 Future is Now Conference Webpage. The page features pictures of the conference as well as the following for each presentation:
- a video of each presentation,
- the powerpoint for each presentation
- David Hasbury's graphic illustration of each presentation
- A flyer for each presentation.
- Visit this page If you missed the conference, or want to review a session that you enjoyed!
- Mo. College of Direct Support Report
- “Observe, Report, & Record” is a training package for Direct Care Staff. It contains a power point presentation a workbook and test and evaluation. Answer keys may obtained from your local Regional Office QE RN’s. Providers are encouraged to utilize this free resource to better prepare staff in early recognition, reporting, and documenting medical concerns