Office of Autism Services
The Office of Autism Services was established in 2008 (633.225 RSMo) to provide leadership in program development for children and adults with autism spectrum disorders, to include establishment of program standards and coordination of program capacity.
Education and Training
- What is Autism?
- Screening, Diagnosis, and Assessment
- Intervention and Evidence-based Practice
- National Autism Center's A Parent Guide to Evidence-based Practice and Autism
- Understanding Autism Flyer
- Screening and Referral Flyer
- Evidence-based Intervention Training Flyer
- Track Your Child's Developmental Milestones
- Spanish version: Siga de Cerca los indicadores del Desarrollo de Su Nino
- Autism Resource Guidebook
- Mo. Autism Spectrum Disorder Transition Website
- Financial Resources for Mo. Children and Youth with DD
- Financial Resources for Mo. Children and Youth with DD (FAQ)
- DIFP 3rd Annual Autism Report
- Support Groups
- Helpful Web Resources
- Summer Camps
- Employment Resources
- Department of Elementary & Secondary Education's Parent Involvement webpage
Commission on ASD
Manuals, Publications & Reports
- National Autism Indicators Report
- Medical Home for Autism Treatment
- Navigating Autism Services
- Could My Child Have Autism?
- Spanish version: Es Posible Que Mi Hijo Tenga Autismo?
- Help for You and Your Child with Autism
- Help for My Child Spanish version: Ayuda para usted y su hijo autista
- Video on ASD: Mo.Best Practice Guidelines for Screening, Diagnosis, and Assessment