- Services for Independent Living
- Services for Independent Living (SIL) is a not-for-profit center for independent living (CIL). As a CIL, 51 percent or more of the agency's Board of Directors and staff are persons with disabilities who have personally experienced the attitudinal and physical barriers associated with having a disability.
- Voluntary Action Center (VAC)
- VAC's unique programs are designed to address unmet needs in our community, giving low-income people the opportunity to gain independence, overcome crisis, meet their basic needs, and improve their quality of life. VAC also provides volunteer information, training, and recognition, encouraging our community to respond to social problems and community issues.
- Central Missouri Food Bank
- The Food Bank is a regional disaster and hunger relief network that acquires and distributes millions of pounds of donated food annually.