Regional Support Centers
Regional Support Centers (RSC) are the primary source of technical assistance support for community coalitions. The goal of the RSC is to facilitate development of teams capable of making changes in substance use patterns in their community. Each RSC has a prevention specialist who works directly with the teams in his or her area and assists with the development of teams and task forces in communities that desire to develop one.
For more information on a specific RSC:
- Community Partnership of the Ozarks
- Family Counseling Center, Inc.
- Family Counseling Center of Missouri
- First Call Alcohol/Drug Prevention & Recovery
- Pathways Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Preferred Family Healthcare, Inc.
- Prevention Consultants of Missouri
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse -- Saint Louis Area
- Southeast Missouri Behavioral Health
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Tri-County Mental Health Services