Revocation of Conditional Release
A forensic client on conditional release has the conditional release provisionally revoked by the Director of Forensic Services and is returned to a state facility. That person must have a due process hearing to determine if the conditional release will be revoked.
Authority: 552.040.16 RSMo, DOR 4.470
- Appropriate General Counsel contacts hearings officer/designee to schedule an administrative hearing.
- Hearing must be scheduled and held within four (4) working days of provisional revocation by Director of Forensic Services.
- Client must be given twenty-four (24) hours advance notice of the hearing.
- Client may request a continuance.
- Decision must be issued within five (5) working days of hearing.
Copies of the decision are sent to:
- Client/Appellant (original)
- Client's attorney/advocate (if appropriate)
- Superintendent of responsible facility
- Director of Forensic Services
- Client's guardian (if appropriate)
- Assistant General Counsel