A provider whose license is revoked or denied appeals that decision.
Authority: 630.725 RSMo, 9 CSR 40-1.055
- Appellant contacts hearings officer/designee within ten (10) days after receiving notice of intent to revoke/deny license, to request a hearing.
- The responsible Assistant Attorney General is contacted and a hearing date is agreed upon.
- Hearings officer notifies the appellant by registered mail, of the date, time and location of the hearing.
- Hearing will be scheduled within fifteen (15) days from the date of appeal.
- Appellant may request a continuance.
- Decision should be issued within thirty (30) days of the hearing.
Copies of the decision are sent to:
- Appellant (original)
- Appellant's Attorney (if appropriate)
- Assistant Attorney General
- Assistant Attorney General Unit Leader
- Licensure Director
- Division Director
- General Counsel
- DD Regional Center Director or Mental Illness Regional Manager