A provider whose certification is revoked or denied appeals that decision.
Authority: 630.050, 630.655 RSMo
- Appellant contacts hearings officer/designee after receiving notice of intent to revoke/deny certification, to request a hearing.
- The responsible Assistant Attorney General is contacted and a hearing date is agreed upon.
- Hearings officer notifies the appellant by registered mail, of the date, time and location of the hearing.
- Hearing will be scheduled within fifteen (15) days from date of appeal.
- Appellant may request a continuance.
- Decision should be issued within thirty (30) days of the hearing.
Copies of the decision are sent to:
- Appellant (original)
- Appellant's Attorney
- Assistant Attorney General
- Assistant Attorney General Unit Leader
- Licensure Director
- Division Director
- General Counsel
- DD Regional Center Director or Mental Illness Regional Manager